The Terms and Conditions in their current form are effective as of January 12, 2022.
The new version is set to replace any previously existing versions.
The below stated Terms and Conditions represent an agreement between our website and you as a visitor to our site or user of our provided services. For convenience, these Terms and Conditions may be referred to as T&Cs in this document, and either the website or the site visitor (you) may be referred to as either ‘party’ or ‘parties’ going forward.
BOTH PARTIES MUTUALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. OUR TERMS
1.1 The agreement presented in this document is binding, and its purpose is to help clarify what is expected of both parties, and to aid in the case of a dispute or misunderstanding. It is understood that a conflict cannot and will not in any way affect the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, and that what is stated here applies until we choose to change or update the information. No external agreements, contracts or decisions are to have any impact on the Terms and Conditions in their most recent form.
1.2 As a visitor to our site, you automatically agree to read, comprehend and comply with the most recent version of our Terms and Conditions, including any future changes, amendments and/or updates. We reserve the right to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time without previous notice, and changes and updates can be viewed in this document. We may opt to publish updates to our T&Cs on the website landing page, however, you are fully responsible for keeping yourself up-to-date with the current Terms and Conditions if you wish to continue using our site and services. If you disagree or oppose any part of the site T&Cs, then we can unfortunately not grant you permission for continuous use of the site.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
2.1 Understand that any website, company or casino mentioned on our site, be that in a review, comment or other type of publication, may change their current content at any time, along with their bonus offers, promotions and rules. We are not obligated to reflect these changes on our own website, and while we do our best to update our data as needed, you may occasionally come across outdated information. It is your responsibility to verify any offers, promotions or information on each respective site, and we are not liable for errors on our site as a result of updates or changes to the original information.
2.2 We are dedicated to providing truthful and accurate information which we do to the best of our abilities, and in return we expect you to research and comply with local and national gambling regulations in your geographical area. By using our site, you confirm that you are of legal gambling age in your home country or in the country where you currently reside, and that you are legally allowed to partake in gambling activities. You also confirm that you are abiding by your country’s tax laws and regulations.
2.3 While using our site, you agree behave respectfully and to comply with our terms of conduct:
- Your behavior while on our site or when using our services may not in any way be such that it is perceived as offensive, disruptive, threatening, vulgar, abusive or defamatory, and this includes (but is not limited to) racially offensive behavior, discrimination and more.
- You may not (knowingly or unknowingly) commit acts with the intention to harm or disrupt the functions of our site and services, such as by introducing software, viruses or programs that could be harmful to the way our website operates, and/or to us or our visitors.
- Any act that in any way violates applicable regulations and laws in your area, and you understand that a breach of this agreement could have legal consequences.
- Users of our site may under no circumstances impersonate any other individual or group, including pretending to be someone associated with our company—such as a website administrator or company official—when they are not. Any impersonation or general misrepresentation of your persona is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to collect personal data related to other website users on our site, and the origin of information you provide us with may not be falsified or misrepresented.
- Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited, and this includes (but is not limited to) advertising, spam and junk mail and chain emails. Written consent issued by us is required for those who wish to advertise on our website.
- The integrity of our employees, partners, companies affiliated with us, contractors and more is not to be jeopardized, and all copyright, patents and other trademarks belong to us and must not be shared and/or violated. Material and information found on our site cannot be used for commercial purposes.
3. THIRD PARTY COMPANIES AND WEBSITES
3.1 Website links leading to third-party websites or companies are not necessarily affiliated with us, and we take no responsibility for the information made available to you once you leave our site. As a visitor to our site, you understand that third-party websites are not run by us and we are therefore unable to control what you encounter or the outcome of using a third-party site. We are not liable and cannot be held accountable for content, products, ads and other services provided by a third-party company.
4. OUR RIGHTS
4.1 When using our website or services, you acknowledge, understand and agree that all property rights, copyright and trademarks found on the site belong to us, and that written consent is required if you wish to use it in any way. Failure to obtain written permission prior to making unauthorized use of our materials could result in legal action on our part.
5.1 The information provided by us is for informational purposes only, and we do not offer any gambling opportunities, casino games or similar on this site.
5.2 We are not obligated to provide anything other than information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge, and we take no responsibility for information containing accidental errors, or information that may have changed since the time of writing. Our site is not obligated to provide up-to-date information. We are also not liable for anything related to third-party links, including promotions and bonus offers, and it is strictly your responsibility if you opt for using an external site or the services offered by a third-party company.
5.3 If you choose to click on a link on our site leading to an online casino, then you understand that we are not liable for the outcome of what you do on those third-party sites. We can not be held accountable for financial losses or a negative impact on your casino account balance as we are only an informational site.
6. RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY
6.1 By continuing to use our website, you understand that we cannot be held liable for any issues or damages related to third-party websites. This includes (but is not limited to) property and equipment damage, financial losses or damages to you as a person.
6.2 You hereby agree not to hold us or any of our employees or partners responsible for the consequences of your own actions, such as failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions or your own behavior and/or actions when visiting third-party sites.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7.1 All materials (both registered and unregistered) on our website, including copyright, trademarks, web page design, written content and other data, belong to us and may not be used in a way that breaches the terms agreed upon in the company’s Terms and Conditions.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Local laws and regulations apply whenever you visit our site or make use of our services, and by opting to do so, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to refrain from partaking in any type of unlawful or illegal activity related to us and/or our website.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
10.1 The Terms and Conditions in their current form are final, and are non-negotiable. Disagreements, general assumptions or misunderstandings should not and cannot alter the meaning of the terms stated here, and verbal agreements that differ from our Terms and Conditions are invalid.
10.2 Failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions are fully your responsibility, as this agreement is placed strictly between you and our website.
10.3 Our Terms and Conditions stated in this document are a legally binding agreement between two parties—our website and you, and may be used as such in the case of a legal disagreement or dispute.